Below are a few tips to help you have fun and learn all you can from our classes. We want you to be comfortable and relaxed during the class.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes to class as you will be getting down on the floor for skills practice.
- You may bring a drink and/or a snack with you to class. On full day classes we will take a 30 minute lunch break and you may either bring your lunch or leave to get one. If you leave for lunch please return on time.
- You may wish to bring paper and a pen to take notes on. All healthcare provider classes have written tests at the end so please bring a pen.
- There are no refunds if a class is canceled less than 24 hours prior to the start of the class.
- No-shows do not receive a refund.
- Classes may be re-scheduled if we are contacted at least 72 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Re-schedules for ACLS & PALS classes must be done at least 7 days prior to the originally scheduled date.
- Re-schedules can only occur once and must be within 30 days of the originally scheduled class.
- Students arriving 10 minutes or more late to a class will not receive a completion card for the class or a refund or a re-schedule.
- All sales on books are final.
- Translators are not allowed in classes. Proficiency in English is required.
- Children are not allowed in class unless they are students.
- Please turn all devices to silent or vibrate. We don't expect you to ignore important messages but we do not want it to disturb other students. If you have to take a call please leave the room to do so.
- Smoking is not allowed during any class.
- Accommodations will be made for disabilities to the best of our ability. Situations will be handled on a case-by-case basis and we will come up with a workable solution. We want you to be successful in the class and learn the necessary skills.